Today was an awesome Saturday.
- Jenny drove to Pella so I could read
- Had a birthday brunch for my father-in-law
- Laughed a lot at Toby, Lydia, and Isaiah
- Played softball for Jake’s bachelor party – ton of fun but Jake hurt his back and the rest of the festivities were cancelled
- Played a game of Settlers with the guys
- Hung out with my brother and his family – dodge ball with the nephews is always a blast – I can’t wait for their house to get done
- Jenny drove home so I could read again – I love her
Toby is feeding a cat a rock.
Saw a double rainbow on the way home.
Toby has been helping daddy put together some IKEA furniture.