Yesterday was awesome. Some quick bullets on the day.
- People at thebridge love their coffee!
- Highest attendance ever!
- We had 31 Kids in Kids Kove alone. March 1 we will have to try something different.
- The Gun Show was back at the Bridge View Center. I loved walking into the BVC holding a crockpot next to a guy holding a gun. You know how those conversations go. I say, “Nice Gun” he says, “Nice Crockpot.”
- Worship was killer. Love how the band makes things work every week with a unique stage. This week they had to put themselves in the middle of the set for “One Flew Over the Coo Coo’s Nest”
- At one point I got confused how to get on stage and ended up in a lab room and tried climbing out the window at which point I tripped and almost knocked over a guitar amp. Nice.
- Tried to cram way to much into the message.
- PB&J was some good humor.
- Q & A – was awesome. Sexy Sundays Q & A – I didn’t even see it coming.
- LOVED having my Love on stage with me. This is not her thing but you would never know it. Makes you wonder if it might not be her thing.
- Tough questions, good questions, and crazy questions. I’m going to try and respond to them later this week.
- Favorite part about yesterday was the closing blessing. Felt really annointed.
- Clean up/Tear down – is short some peeps.
- REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK.