Sunday was one of those days that will stay with me forever. The quick recap is as follows.
- Woke up early and went to McDonalds and enjoyed my Sausage Egge Cheese Bagal and Coffee
- Forgot my message notes at home (Jenny bailed me out and went home and got them just in time
- BridgeKidz is packed – hoping to recruit a few more adult volunteers in the next two weeks
- Second highest attendance to date
- Talked about the Ketubah Chuppa
- Response time was unbelievable! Worship team played for an hour straight – Jenny and I prayed for our last couple 45 minutes after the service had ended
- Couldn’t find the place we went Bowling at
- Found Champion Bowl and put up a score of 130. I’m hoping to get that average up to 160 by the summer
- Took a 20 minute power nap
- Went to Third Church and listened to the High School worship band. They rock
- Went to Sully Iowa (couldn’t find it) and spoke at B.I.G which is 8 different youth groups that meet together once a month. Totally awesome
- Got done speaking at 8:35pm
- Drove back to Pella to speak at Central College.
- Crazy awesome time at the Calm. Spoke for over an hour. I was so fired up!
- Got home at midnight and was so pumped it took me close to an hour to fall asleep