Cy has been leading a Growth Group using the book “Walk Across the Room” by Bill Hybels and they just finished up this past Monday with actually practicing what they had been studying. Here are a couple bullets from their experience at Smokey Row in Oskaloosa.
- First person approached happened to be a church planter
- A High School Golf Team from the Maharishi came in and they were really taken back
- Total number of people contacted 45
- All but 5 were people that they had lengthy conversations with
- Total bill that the group took on $490
- Met a new tattoo artist who recently had a client who’s real name was “Bomb”
I love it when we “go” and “do” – this group was amazing!